Sunday, May 10, 2009

Kodak Camera's

I was in Best Buy today and the Kodak rep was there demonstrating the new line of Kodak point and shoots. They have some interesting features. The one that stood out to me is the feature that automatically moves the camera from Macro, to scene to portriate with no input from the user. Certainly interesting. I also noticed there was some issues with accuracy in focus, HOWEVER since I shot only4 shots with the camera I can't say if that is a consistent issue or not. For the money there seems to be a good value, it is a pvc case, (not metal like many others) If I had a teen, or person not very tech saavy looking for a camera, I would sugget this as a beginner camera. Check out the line, at this point I am recommending as a fun, less expensive limited possiblity, for the very occasional user. Next time I will try to do a recommendation with more qualifiers on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment