Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dreaming about Pictures

There seems to be a dry spell in finding or seeing photographs I actually like. I am sure it is my camera simply not taking good pictures. Or is it my own perception. At any given time taking good pictures is certainly effected by the equipment (about 10%) and 90% based on your perception and attitude. I find that to be true and false. To take a good picture you have to see it as you take it. Or see the potential, this requires an open mind. It does not require a specific mood. For example if you are in a down mood take pictures, you may come up with a poignant result., if you are up take pictures, you may well find a product that is up lifting. If you enjoy finding just the right picture, it requires two things, 1. pick up the camera, 2. take time to look for and take pictures. These are the two things I have not done enough lately. And the sole reason I have not found the pictures I want. So today I will pick up my camera and shoot. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment